Find help

The truth is, some conversations just become too big for friends. If you’re worried about someone and feel urgent professional support is needed, contact your local doctor or the agencies below. And if your need is life threatening, call 000 (Australia only) without delay.

Like you, R U OK? is not equipped to offer crisis intervention or expert counselling and our website is no substitute for the professional care available from the following organisations:

Help in a crisis

Help after suicide death

Help for youth

Help for mental illness

Other help you might need